Welcome to Remain Lost
in hidden worlds
where I reign
head engine and caboose
in my toy train
- Forgotten Places Near Wild SpaceSeeking the nearest star system, we happened upon Batuu. The planet was sparsely populated, even after all the long years and history that ran through the place.
- The Anti-FlavorBologna sandwiches are the anti-flavor
- Why So SeriousIt’s hard to be funny when things aren’t much fun anymore.
- The Big GameThrowing a big party today? Stressing to get everything done? Don’t want to watch the interminable pre-game shows? Take an hour or so, and enjoy some chill ‘70s R&B. Hopefully you can get a moment to relax and GO TEAM!
- Sports & MeThe men in my religious congregation came over to watch the big game on a Sunday back in 1978. Dallas was playing Denver. They were all rooting for Dallas. I had never once seen them watch or even talk about football, let alone discuss having a favorite team. They all stood around, drinking beer, and acting like what they thoughtContinue reading “Sports & Me”
An unpublished writer in the wilds of Wyoming. Very liberal and very vocal. I also take the occasional photo. That’s it for now…
My Current Works In Progress
The China – Short Story
Is Seroptin Right For You? – A short story
Shrug – Short Story – Currently being submitted
3:00 AM – Short Story
Crossing The Flow – A cyber-fantasy
Book One – Dancing on a High Wire
Book Two – Standing in the Open
Book Three – Hiding in the Shadows